Twitter With Me!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 2, 2008

    Three Years

    It's been 36 months since we've started our relationship. there's so much that comes to mind when i think of you. i remember when i used to get butterflies in my stomach when we first started talking to each other. there was this unexplainable feeling that i would get every time your name popped up on my phone. talking to you was so different then when i talked to other guys, cause i could tell you anything and i wasnt worried of how you would think of me. you understood me when no one else did and you were the only one i could turn to when things had gone wrong. after all those nights that we had talked i started feeling this attraction towards you and it didnt take long for me to realize how much i had liked you and how much i had cared for you. i was always curious of what you were doing or what you were thinking and even wondering if you were thinking of me. our relationship had moved fast but it felt like a lifetime. every moment we had spent together and all the things we did together always felt right. there wasnt a single moment where i was worried if things were going too fast cause deep down i knew... i knew that you were the one. the one who captured my heart, the one who would care for me no matter what happens, the one who would be my knight in shining armor. it might sound corny or cheesy but this is how i felt and what i felt was this desire to be with you always. i wanted to always be at your side and to always be the one you would turn to first if you ever needed someone to talk to. i always had this huge smile on my face when we would talk, and when we would be together i was just so giddy. every time i was with you, all my worries went away and i was care free. you made me feel so good bout myself and i loved it. and as i think bout the beginning of our relationship i realize how all my feelings for you are exactly the same and that just tells me that you're the one for me. you still put a smile on my face when you call or text me, letting me know that you're thinking of me. even though it's been three years theres nothing different between us except that my love for you has grown so much. when you smile at me it makes me weak inside because i know that theres no one else that you would smile like that to. even though we fight a lot more than we would like to, i know deep down that our fights are what keeps us together. nothing could ever come between me and you cause i know our love for each other is strong. im so in love with you and i know you feel the same way and i dont need anyone but you in my life. i will always need you by my side and i know you'll be there for me. i know there are times where i make you feel as if you haven't done your job as a bf but trust me you always are. you're always making me happy and making me feel loved. im so grateful to have you in my life and there will never be enough words for me to tell you how much i love you boo.



    xoxo

    1 comment:

    xppinkx said...

    wow

    talk about LOVE for your BF!!!...
    he better be treating you right girlie!!!!...from what i read you seem to be on cloud 9 and not comming down anytime soon...i love that butterfly feeling..how romantic...i been with my BF for 4 years we can wipe each others ass without looking...haha...

    anyway to answer your question i use SHISHEM eyelashes...they are a korean brand...you can go to any korean store that sells makeup they should have some...try those...and get the spikey ones they might look a bit dramatic but they look really good on...also try the criss cross ones...those are the one i have on in the smokey red pic...