Twitter With Me!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 21, 2010

    Work Out to Make Out

    I just wanna blog real quick before i go to work! So my 2010 new year's resolution is to start working out and get my body toned and looking good! isnt that what everyone wants?! i have been saying that i would start working out every year but then i get lazy and never go! its kind a hard to start working out if i dont get my lazy butt outta the house. this year i got fed up with myself always saying that i'll start working out but never started! sooo finally! a couple weeks ago i actually went and got a gym membership! yayyy me! i started working out on the tenth and have been ever since! im actually proud of myself but man oh man it is hard work! i have been incredibly sore lately and it sucks! i dont work out everyday though, with school and work i have two rest days. what's nice is that im also working out with two of my babes and it just makes the work out a lot more fun that way and if i ever get lazy i have them to get on my ass about it! another plus is that our boyfriends work out too so we go to the gym together sometimes and its always fun but the girls do their thing and the guys do their thing. cause let me tell you, i worked out with michael once and OMG his workout was harder than the workouts i've been doing with my girls and of course guys work out differently AND harder compared to girls but whatever as long as i get my abs that ive been wanting since forever haha. after i get my routine down ill post about what kinda work outs i do and what body parts i work out. im actually gonna go work out tonight after i get off work and we're gonna be working out our abs and backs today! talk to you babes later <3

    shellieeeeeeeeeeee

    7 comments:

    Stephanie said...

    You're so inspiring! :) Reading your post makes me so motivated to hit the gym!

    Stephie said...

    yay you go girlie!!!!! definitely is great to have workout buddies, helps us keep in check :)

    Resham said...

    Good luck wth your gym grl...Your post reminded me that even i had 'planned' to start working out...lol1!

    Dana Yoshimizu said...

    Oh how fun! :D I should start working out too XD

    Katy said...

    Woo good luck and congrats on your gym membership! I got my first one when I was 15 and let me tell you, I DID not use it wisely and went like once a month even though it was like $40/month. But now that we're both older and more mature, we're smarter about those things. =P I'm actually writing an entry on fitness motivation which I'll publish tomorrow so look out for it if you want. ;)

    Anonymous said...

    [p]Price includes [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]polo ralph lauren outlet online
    [/url] round trip3 . Polo Ralph Lauren also have prepared all kinds of shoes ,These comfortable shoes may be using organic cotton clothes uppers or canvas uppers together [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]polo ralph lauren outlet[/url] with flexible type insoles derived from rubber or perhaps rope material . 猫聛陆 Similar just for LinkedIn . job seekers [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]cheap ralph lauren polo shirts
    [/url] can find almost all latest MCITP labs using Google, yahoo and google, aol etc . If you wish a distinct Ralph Lauren fragrance, wait ahead of purchasing it . There are two other open up air markets in the spot: the Church Street and Central Florida Farmer's Current market . Golfing is mostly a distinctive recreation it does not necessarily generally show a certain outfit standard intended for golf players,Where To Buy Celine Handbags however, when having it . you might be recommended.[/p][p], Dr . So I will recommend the polo ralph lauren s outlet to you, want more and more people can share the polo ralph lauren . A sample might be some sort of outmoded program connected [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]ralph lauren polo shirts[/url] with resale rights . Read >



    Fashion Sought after Procedures Fit Your main Ralph Lauren Polo

    05th January 2011 Even though tight bearing buildings that are strongly related to particular sorts of give benefit to workers, organizations and businesses and the way clothing is developed for consolation together with comfort . Use your creativity to pattern your personalized Pandora Bracelet or Pandora Bangle by picking these beads and Pandora charms . There are some websites who offer constant [url=http://www.ralphlaurenoutletonlinee.co.uk]ralph lauren outlet[/url] discounts and offers . com/journal/item/54/2012-New-Christian-Louboutin-Styels-Are-Coming [url=http://www.ppoloralphlauren.co.uk]discount ralph lauren polo shirts[/url]

    http://zfptrxmq . This is the same year that that same company was able to be traded on the stock market under the letters RL.[/p]

    Anonymous said...

    geotorelxzp consolidating credit card debt
    credit consolidation