Twitter With Me!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 3, 2010

    Bring It On!

    I haven't blogged for awhile! I'm on blogger here and there but never really to catch up on what's going on with you lovely ladies. Anyways, happy new years and a very belated merry christmas! haha i had a good chrstmas and a really fun new years. i hope you guys did also! 2010 is gonna be a good year for me, i can just feel it! 2010 bring it! i've been planning a lot for this year and i hope it all goes according to plan. i want to blog more this year definitely, i just hope i have time for it. anyways, i dont have much to say except that i'm happy to have met a lot of you girls through blogger, twitter, or youtube and im hoping to meet more lovely ladies this year! and with that said i'll leave this slideshow of pics from my nye =)



    xoxo shellie ♥

    No comments: