Twitter With Me!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 8, 2008

    Self Introduction

    Family calls me Michelle. Friends call me Shellie. You can call me beautiful! Lol =) I'm Vietnamese, not chinese, japanese or even laos. People think I'm every other ethnicity but Vietnamese. I'm in my twenties not my teens, I'm not in highschool anymore people! I grew up very sheltered so I'm hoping this blog will help me embrace something unique.

    My favorites are
    - the color G R E E N !
    - MAC
    - Ed Hardy
    - Coach
    - Juicy Couture
    - And lots more!

    My blog is just for me myself and I. And maybe for you =)

    xo shellie

    2 comments:

    LadyJane said...

    Don't worry girl. I'm near mid-twenties, and people still ask me if I'm fifteen haha. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Welcome!!

    Stephie said...

    hey cutie! i absolutley adore juicy too :) can't wait to see what else you have in store, i hope you don't mind me linking you :)